Senior Loan Originator
at Navigator Private Capital
Remote (East Coast/South)
Navigator Private Capital Navigator takes a customer-first approach to private real estate lending. Much more than simply a money source, we provide hands-on support to real estate investors from day one to ensure that each project succeeds. By offering short-term fix and flip loans as well as long-term rental and new construction loans to our clients, Navigator Private Capital is able to fill a void left by traditional lenders.
Here at Navigator Private Capital, we pride ourselves on offering a strong value proposition to our clients. With our in-house software technology, we have created an online application process that provides a streamlined borrower experience from start to finish. By focusing on customer satisfaction, we have been able to generate considerable repeat business and grow our loan volume year over year since our founding in 2016. We continue to grow geographically as well, and currently operate in 44 states. Our rapid expansion has uniquely positioned us to become a leading provider of commercial real estate financing in the U.S.
Navigator Private Capital is seeking to build its team of loan originators to keep up with our increasing loan volume. Ideally, the Senior Loan Originator will have considerable experience in making commercial/business purpose loans in the real estate space. We are looking for someone with an existing book of business who can hit the ground running. The Senior Loan Originator will be responsible for sourcing and engaging prospective borrowers— establishing long-term relationships that will continue to generate business over time.
- Sourcing contact information for real estate investors, using a range of different tools and websites
- Cold-calling investor leads to determine whether they would be a good fit and pitch our loan products
- Setting clear and accurate expectations with each prospective and interested borrower around Navigator Private Capital’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Work with borrower to complete the loan application and submit all relevant documentation
- Stay involved and connected with the borrower throughout the process, to ensure a great customer experience
- Contribute to establishing processes, procedures and playbooks and any other projects and initiatives that arise
- Considerable experience making commercial/business purpose loans in the real estate space
- Experience sourcing, identifying and qualifying leads
- Comfortable cold-calling leads at scale, and spending significant time during the day on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and craft loan packages that directly address these needs
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a team
- Dynamic and personable phone demeanor with excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability in attaining measurable goals
In the News
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages you to make an impact with considerable opportunity for advancement.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Remote Work: Work from your home office and avoid the time and hassle of commuting.
Navigator Private Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To find out more about who we are and what we do, visit our website at www.gonavcap.com.